- 2-star hotel in Ducey with 20 rooms (160 x 200 king-size beds and quilts)
- A warm and friendly family welcome
- A central location just 18 kilometres from Mont Saint-Michel and 9 kilometres from Avranches
- An exceptional setting: a floral garden on the banks of a salmon-fishing river
- A contemporary gourmet restaurant, fresh and local produce
- A superb wine list
- Free Wi-Fi
- A small private car park closed at nights, spaces not reserved. It is possible to park in the street outside the hotel.
- Bicycle room
2-star hotel and restaurant in Ducey, near Mont Saint-Michel
2-star hotel in Ducey
Bordered by the Sélune river, which lent its name to the establishment, the Auberge de la Sélune offers an original setting in the charming village of Ducey, near Mont Saint-Michel.
Book online and take advantage of our special rates room + dinner + breakfast!
Enjoy the peace and quiet and treat yourself to a stroll in the floral garden before setting out to visit the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel or even the towns of Saint-Malo, Cancale, Granville and Avranches.
A 2-star family hotel for four generations, the Auberge de la Sélune offers twenty personalised rooms which guarantee you the greatest of comfort. In order to prolong your stay in the southern area of the Manche department, our famous gourmet restaurant offers dishes prepared with fresh and local produce.
Book your stay by calling + 33 (0) 2 33 48 53 62 or online